Social Responsibility: closing in on opportunities by means of solidarity.
Marimex develops and takes part in social responsibility actions in cultural and youth-related areas since it believes that every single company can contribute to the quality of life of the community where they are present. As well as serve as an example so that its staff is motivated towards doing the same. Some of these actions are:
- Sponsorship of the Extension course for Logistic Agent. Serving over 960 students a year, in partnership with the Settaport Foundation, Associação dos Práticos (The Pilot's Association) and Unimonte – Monte Serrat University.
- Social Responsibility Seal for the Assistance of the Santos Gota de Leite. Marimex was awarded for two consecutive years.
- Monthly assistance of the Instituto de Orientação Educacional Pio XII.
- Contributions to the Educandário Anália Franco e a Casa Vó Benedita.
- Monthly contribution to the Associação Casa da Esperança de Santos.
- Conheça o Porto Project. Partnership with the A Tribuna group that offers students from the region the opportunity of getting to know from up close the largest port in Latin America.